Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thinking of you^^...

I woke up on 12.05md and i thinking of you...
And i wondered if you were thinking of me to...
hoping so much you'll send me an SMS...&&^^
I sat up and thought about our last dating..wheeww!!!!^^
and all i could do was sit and continue my day dreaming about you...
It's hard to let you go..
So i decide myself...i will never let you go..
Now...
I just have to wait until the day that we will meet again...missing you so much!!!
Someday you'll realize how much i care for you..
and thank you....that you care for me...
And
For loving me...
As i am...(saying this makes me remember about my exbf...huhu...shitty asshole!!)

But until we meet what could be fate,
i'll just sit here thinking of you and wait for this saturday!!!^^......
This is what i called Love...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment