Tuesday, September 28, 2010

College......@_@


YESTERDAY...
Going to school..Having fun...^^
Making friends...%&*^&$
one by one
Going to class
Where I learn
All the knowledge
For which I yearn
Learning my numbers
123
Learning my letters
ABC

NOW...
There's a time and place
For just about everything
It's called College..

COMING NEXT...
Now friends, as graduation nears,
Let's celebrate without the tears.
It has been a long hard grind
But it's time to put all that behind.
Let's remember that stress and strain
Are part of education's pain.
We knew that when we started school
But learning stuff is kinda cool.
We made it through when times were bad
And we owe it all to mom and dad..^^(can't wait for it)

SOON....
To care the injured, to deal with the dead,
Will be the part I of our life
As a NURSES....

No comments:

Post a Comment