Thursday, September 30, 2010

About singing...


Who doesn’t like to sing?Some of us sing well, and …. well, some of us sing like Lucy Riccardo but on I love Beyonce. I’ve been told I do.
Some of us hum and sing when we are nervous...i does that. Which actually helps relax me as I breathe differently when I sing. And some of us(me too..^^) only sing in the shower where the acoustics help us out.
Happy birthday's song is the only song i can finished to sing in public but when i taking shower i can finished more songs^^...I don't like to sing i public because i don't have the talent to sing..
But i Love to hear someone singing especially those who have the talent..
Hmm...i heard someone singing while i busy facebooking just now,It's the MA's student..
Very Nice voice..Very slow but it catch my ear..hehe^^
According to Marrie Coppola,Singing helps you live longer, enhances your mental state and even helps keep wrinkles off your face.So..those who doesn't have the talent to sing in public but want to live longer just take a time to sing while taking shower..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment